Saturday, August 3, 2013

Blog Initiation

Phew, what a rush! The last couple of years have kept me out of doing something I've been passionate about and it is only lately that I've had some time to get back to it. If you're at this blog, you probably already know I'm talking about the amazing experiences that the genre of Trance creates. 

Moving out of India really took the wind out of my 'Trancing' sail (so to speak). There was a point in time where I would juggle my job with

- checking out any podcast I could lay my hands on
- helping arrange EDM events in Bangalore
- trying my hand at making mash-ups of my own... 

and so on. 

Life, then, decided to take one of those turns that completely rearranges your priorities which meant I had literally very little 'me' time to go gallivanting with my Trance. However, I have been able to get glimpses of some Trance gems thanks to friends like Andrea & Luca Magnano, Anoop Menon and Shilpa Shah.

Here's a list of tracks that I'm listening to currently, shared with me over a period of time by friends & acquaintances:

York - The Awakening 2013 (Original Mix)
Corger - Airport (Original Mix)
Daviddance feat. Maya Cruz - I'm Not Afraid Of The Future (Vocal Mix)
Hiroyuki Oda - Sparkle (Original Mix)
John Dopping - Lemon (Original Mix)
Matt Eray - Never Alone (Original Mix)
Matt Eray - Subterra (Original Mix)
Aimoon - Perfect Day (Miroslav Vrlik Remix)
Claus Backslash - Afterglow (MilamDo Pres. Harmonic Rush Remix)
Rex Mundi - Hidden Treasures (Original Mix) 
Matt Eray feat. Claire Willis - A Milion Miles

No comments: